March 9, 2011

Sushi Therapy

We show up at the same place--about 10 minutes from where we both teach.  We always order the Japanese burrito, then choose two other rolls to go with that.  Judy and I are having Sushi Therapy, an important brain-clearing, soul-cheering and an altogether happy event.

We discuss events at our school, the national educational news, our children, our grandchildren, our husbands, silly things,  important things, whatever-pops-into-our-head things all the while eating away at our platter of sushi.

Today was sushi therapy.  A happy slice of my life.


11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful, happy, tummy filled friendship. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sushi-therapy friend too. I need to call and make an appointment with her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a sushi friend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like I could use sushi!!!!! A very light, warming, and delightful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a sushi therapy! With the photo I drool. I need a conversation space for talking about environmental education. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've haven't found sushi love yet...it would be healthier if I did! Friends...what would we do without them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. food and friends- the perfect combination for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too need some sushi therapy - I'm glad that you have someone special to share your day with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good friends and good food ... nothing beats either! Sushi therapy sounds like just the thing. (I'm still trying to find a new place near work now that my favorite sushi spot closed.)

    ReplyDelete